At Assupol we believe in serving those who serve. It is our DNA and the heart and soul of everything that we do.
Our humble beginnings as a burial society for members of the South African Police Service is a true testament to this belief. And in our 108 years of existence, we have continued to put serving the South African market and enriching people’s lives and the community at the forefront.
Assupol employees are integral in driving this service ethos. Internally we believe that:
“We cannot serve those who serve unless we serve each other”.
This principle promotes the adoption of our service culture internally. Our staff members are encouraged to be of service to one another in pursuit of our common goal – that of serving those who serve.
Our culture is driven by six beliefs that serve as reminders of what is expected from our employees:
- At Assupol, we don’t just create employment, we make a difference in people’s lives.
- We serve in cross-collaboration and provide service to one another.
- We are empowered to do our jobs and have the necessary tools and support.
- We are empowered to make decisions and take accountability for those decisions.
- We provide solutions to the people we serve.
- Treating customers fairly is at the core of what we do.
Over the past few months, we have witnessed our employees rally behind our service culture; proudly and publicly recognising one another for their various inputs in ensuring that we deliver on the promises that we make to our clients.
We extend our fullest gratitude to our employees who are the backbone of our success. Their steadfast support of our vision is the reason we continue to deliver commendable value to our clients.