While every reasonable effort is made to maintain current and accurate information on this website, Assupol Life accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website or any website to which this website is linked, or for direct or indirect damage as a result of the usage or quoting the content on the website or the information delivered or not delivered. Where appropriate, external links have been provided for the user’s convenience. Assupol Life is not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing will not be taken as endorsement of any kind. Assupol Life cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over the availability of the linked sites or pages.
- Information contained in electronic communication or on this website may contain confidential or legally privileged information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to use or receive it.
- If you are not the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance of the contents of electronic communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Therefore, if you have received electronic communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy it.
- Any copying, publication or disclosure of the contents of electronic communication or information on this website by any person can result in civil liability.
- Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost if confidential documents are mistakenly delivered to you by means of electronic communication.
- Under no circumstances will we, as the sender of electronic communication, be liable to any person for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of an electronic communication, or of any other hyper linked website, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if we have been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We are not responsible for the proper or complete transmission of the information contained in electronic communication, or for the electronic communication itself, or for any delay in its receipt.
- The views or opinions expressed or implied in electronic communication or on this website do not necessarily express or reflect our views or opinions, unless stated otherwise. If the electronic communication was used for purposes unrelated to our official business, we will not be liable for any damage caused by the contents of this message, and the sender may be held responsible therefore in his/her personal capacity. In specific, the use of our electronic communications facility is not permitted for the distribution of chain letters or offensive mail of any nature.
- No warranties are made or implied that our employee, intermediary, contractor or representative was authorized to make the electronic communication. We deny liability for any unauthorized instruction for which permission was not granted.
- No employee, intermediary, contractor or representative is authorized to conclude a binding agreement on behalf of us without the written authorization from us. Any agreement concluded with us via electronic communication will only come into operation once the duly authorized person has confirmed such an agreement in writing.
- The e-mail address of the sender of electronic communication may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming or other marketing practices without the prior written consent of the sender.
- Where applicable, we retain the copyright to all electronic communication and attachments. The recipient is licensed to open and read the message and attachments only, all other rights are reserved unless otherwise indicated by the sender.
- We retain the copyright to all images and information published on this website
- The information in, or attached to electronic communication is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege and client confidentiality.
- We employ virus filtering, but provide no guarantees or warrantees that our electronic communication is virus-free. We cannot be held liable for any harm or loss resulting from malicious software code or viruses in this message or attachments, including data corruption resulting there from.
- None of our employees, intermediaries, contractors or representatives are permitted to send unsolicited messages (“spam”) and our company cannot be held liable therefore. If you regard this message as spam, please inform us immediately by sending an e-mail to Complaints@assupol.co.za
- Unless otherwise agreed:
- We are only deemed to have received an e-mail once we have confirmed receipt thereof;
- We are deemed to have sent an e-mail once reflected as “sent” on our e-mail server.
Directors: EDJ Ashkar, AS Birrell (Chairman), D de Klerk, I Greenstreet, NE Gubb, R Kisten, MB Mokwena-Halala, R Mothapo, SL Ndwalaza, KC Radebe, Z Saban, CJ van Dyk. SJ de Beer (Company secretary)
Country of registration: Republic of South Africa Postal Address: PO Box 35900, Menlo Park, 0102 Street Address: Summit Place Office Park, Building 6, 221 Garstfontein road, Menlyn, Pretoria, 0181