- The maturity value after five years is guaranteed and will be known from day one.
- The maturity value is tax-free.
- The policy can be used as security for a loan.
- Our competitive rate is determined daily.
- The completed and signed application form must be received on the same day before 13:00 in order to qualify for the rate quoted.
- All documents stated on the relevant application form must be attached to the application form of the client (FICA, proof of payment, etc.).
- We (Assupol Life) may offer an alternative rate if the application form is received later than the stated time, and the policy may also only start on the next day.
- Funds must be deposited before 13:30 to qualify for the indicated rate and we may change the rate if the funds were deposited after 13:30 and market conditions changed.
- You will be required to provide a new signed quotation.
- If any documents are outstanding, we may change the rate if the documents are received after the stated time.
- The payment of funds into Assupol’s bank account does not guarantee that the policy has been accepted or that the client automatically qualifies for the indicative rate. We have the discretion to reject the application particularly where the required FICA documents were not submitted.
- We will provide you with the banking details as soon as the application and FICA documents were reviewed and was accepted.
- Confirmation of your investment will be provided within eight hours after the funds were received.
Please ask your intermediary about our Guaranteed-return Single-premium Policy, including special rates on investments above R1 million. Proof of payment of your single premium deposit can be faxed to 087 237 1011 or e-mailed to email@example.com
Please see below for past performance history and indicative returns*:
* These returns are indicative for investments on the 1st of the next month. The returns may change during the month – the latest indicative returns will be added weekly.
Single premium amount
|Effective date||R30 000 to R49 999||R50 000 to R99 999||R100 000 to R499 999||R500 000 to R999 999||R1 000 000 and more|
|2 March 2020||4.60%||5.07%||5.43%||5.52%||5.86%|
|10 February 2020||4.69%||5.16%||5.52%||5.62%||5.95%|
|3 February 2020||4.69%||5.15%||5.52%||5.61%||5.95%|
Single premium amount
|Effective date||R30 000 to R49 999||R50 000 to R99 999||R100 000 to R499 999||R500 000 to R999 999||R500 000 to R999 999|
|1 March 2020||4.45%||4.91%||5.28%||5.37%||5.71%|
|1 December 2019||4.96%||5.43%||5.80%||5.89%||6.23%|
|1 November 2019||4.76%||5.23%||5.59%||5.69%||6.02%|
|1 October 2019||4.86%||5.33%||5.69%||5.78%||6.12|
|1 September 2019||5.06%||5.53%||5.90%||5.99%||6.33%|
|1 August 2019||5.12%||5.58%||5.95%||6.04%||6.38%|
|1 June 2019||5.40%||5.87%||6.24%||6.33||6.67%|
|1 April 2019||5.41%||5.88%||6.25%||6.34%||6.68%|